Thursday, April 30, 2009

New Measurements

Short post here since I'm at work.

I took my measurements this morning and I've lost another 17.75 inches since I last measured in March. How wild! I only lost 9 inches from Feb. to March, but from March to now, I lost twice that. It's quite funny to me how one month the inches don't go as much as in others. It's like little spurts of loss. Hey, I'll take it either way! I knew Gerald had said he could really tell it in my waist area. I lost 2 inches in my waist, 2 1/4 in my hips, and (BooHoo!) 4 inches in my bust! I knew the girls would go south at some point, and that point must be now!

In addition to my loss of inches, my weight loss for the month was 15 pounds. That's actually more than last month, and still right on track. I hope I can have one more good month like that. If I do, I'll be ecstatic! Mainly because it will mean that I am no longer morbidly obese according to a BMI chart! I actually will hit that mark in another 8 pounds! I can't wait!!!!

BTW, that's a grand total of 48.7 inches! I just can't wrap my mind around that.

More later when I have time!

No comments:

Post a Comment