Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Weigh-in Wednesday - 5 weeks out!

Not much to report here today. I weighed in this morning and I am down to 260.4. So that's -34 pounds since surgery and a total of 45 pounds over all. I'm kind of in a weird place right now. Everything I have either fits again or is way too big. But the next size down is not necessarily the right fit. So I guess I'm in between. It's strange, but I'll take it.

I suppose one exception to this rule is that I have a pair of stretch jeans in black from several years ago that I had taken in on the sides. They were originally size 20, but I'm guessing I got them down to near an 18. I wore them to work today. In fact, I had the 2nd part of my internal interview with our VP and I was sweating over it. I wore the top to my black linen suit that I wore last week. I took the skirt and was going to change into that to go meet with Ben. But Steph assured me I looked fine the way I was. So off I went in black top, black jeans and my kickin' black boots. I wore my awesome silver jewelry that everybody loves. I felt good. And confident. And isn't that what one needs to feel like when on an interview?

The meeting with Ben was easy and more like a really pleasant conversation. I enjoyed speaking to him. I thanked him for seeing me. And tomorrow I will send him a warm thank you note to follow up. Officially, decisions will be made and we'll be notified by the middle of next week. So, my friends, say a few more prayers..... I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment